Following the dream...running a business as a stay at home mom, navigating the fashion industry, sharing resources, promoting like minded people and businesses

Friday, June 18, 2010

Surfacing for air! Fashion Friday

I have been so behind in blogging!  and cleaning the house and getting a pedicure and....but no complaints here.  it's because I was enjoying vaca with the family and creating kangacoo outerwear 2010!

Here's one of my favorite pics from our vacation.  We went to the wild animal park in San Diego and this is my little girl in kangacoo of course.  She looks like a little aborigine with her barely there ponytail.  It makes me giggle.

And in honor of Fashion Friday here is a sneak peek at an outerwear 2010 design.  For more go to http://www.kangacoo.com/

Happy Friday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment